The company LUCE Srl based in Mantova (IT), Via Arrivabene 18, as owner of the processing of personal data, in accordance with Articles 4, 7 and 24 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter "Regulation"), informs, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code and 13 and 14 of the Regulation, to be the owner of its data and that these will be processed in manual and / or with the support of computer or electronic means.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
T1 (Customer Billing) a. Fulfillment of the obligation according to current administrative rules, accounting and tax. b. Request necessary opinions, advice, offers, quotations etc., In relation to the supply relationship established; fulfillment of the travel contract, residence or tourist package or single service sale, including insurance; after-sales service; litigation management c. Cater to economic adjustment through her means and coordinates indicated
T4 (Customer quotes) d. Obtain and store offers and quotations for goods and services, also obtained through registration to our web sites www.ontheroadtravel.it, www.ontheroadtravel.eu (hereinafter "Site") or even filling out the request form, purchase order or simple contact through the Site.
T6 (Customer Marketing) and. Send the client subsequent promotional messages, newsletter or satisfaction questionnaires; Data can also be collected directly during the participation in fairs and conferences and in the latter case, to involve sponsors companies of our choice; the means used: email, sms. mms, whatsapp, fax.
2. MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF MISSING
to. The provision of your personal data for such purposes in relation to abc points is compulsory. We inform you, therefore, that the refusal to provide, in whole or in part, may have as consequence the impossibility, by the writer, and to establish a contractual business relationship with her and / or putting it into effect. Any spontaneous transfer of sensitive data by the data, which may involve people in his entourage, must be accompanied by proper written consent which permits the processing. b. The provision of your personal data for such purposes in relation to items of optional. We inform you, therefore, that the refusal to supply, in whole or in part, may result in the inability on the part of the writer, to establish an evaluation commercial negotiation sale / purchase or send our newsletters and our current offers.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT The data will be processed by officers, employees and directors and external managers, identified and formally appointed and who will be given specific written instructions; those in charge use tools and equipment - paper, magnetic, digitized, computer or electronic - that guarantee security and confidentiality, to store, manage and transmit electronically the data.
5. DATA TRANSFER IN NON-EU COUNTRIES a. It is expected, by the holder, the transfer of data provided by the party in non-EU countries.
6. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE a. The data referred to in point 1.a, 1.c 1.be will be stored as required by the laws in force; the data referred to in point 1.d for 3 years from the date of acquisition; the data referred to in point 1.e for 2 years from the date of acquisition; in the latter case, the deadline of two years, we will proceed with the renewal request consent explicitly requesting to intervene with appropriate response to the termination of the service, which otherwise will be automatically renewed, unless your right to always be exercised freely revoked.
7. RIGHTS A data subject shall have the following rights: a. Right of access to their personal data. b. Right to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern him. c. Right to object to processing. d. Right to data portability. is. Right to withdraw consent (except in case of fulfillment of legal obligations, or the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority to which the proprietor is invested). f. The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, or the Guarantor of Privacy www.garanteprivacy.it
8. CONTACT In order to exercise their rights and for any information you may contact the owner at the following addresses: email@example.com - PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user is free to provide personal information to obtain the services offered by Light srl - Via G. Chiassi 20 / E - 46100 Mantova . Their absence can make it impossible to obtain the requested service.